Our Hard surface cleaning tips
Kitchens, bathrooms, floors and more …
- When cleaning your surfaces with Lysol® products, minimize on paper towel usage. Try to be more aware of how many paper towels you are using and think about how much energy and water is used in making those paper towels, which we simply throw away after one quick use. If you can, try to use clean, re-usable, washable, or micro fiber cloths.
- If you like to use wipes, ensure you use both sides, and use the perforations to use only as much as you need.
- When you’re cleaning your bathroom or kitchen, don’t leave faucets or showers running while you are waiting for the cleaner to work. When ready to rinse, use cold water.
- If you’re using a dilutable cleaner, always use cold water instead of hot.
- Don’t use more than the recommended amount when cleaning – remember that cleaning products are formulated to work according to their dosage!
Show next tip